Terms of Participation in Freedom Games 2017
I. General Provisions
- The following provisions apply to participants of Freedom Games 2017.
- Freedom Games 2017 are organized by Fundacja Industrial, 63/25 Zaolziańska St., 93-539 Łóź, Poland, NIP: 7292626565, KRS: 0000284368, hereinafter referred to as the “Organizer”.
II. Rules for Registration for Freedom Games 2017
- Participation in Freedom Games 2016 is free for all individuals who register in the online system and take active part in promotiong Freedom Games by meeting one of the following conditions:
- a) sharing information about the whole event or one of its sections on personal Facebook profile;
- b) putting up at least one poster of Freedom Games 2017 in a public space (in accordance with the Polish law);
- c) proposing a creative and feasible idea to promote the event.
A participant with a documented participation in the promotional campaign can collect the ticket in 6. Dzielnica (102 Piotrkowska St., 90-004 Łódź, Poland) between September 1 and October 18, 2017.
Registration is available at the www.freedomgames.eu website and is completed after filling in all required boxes in the “Registration” section.
Completing the registration is not equivalent with the confirmation of participation. The Organizer reserves the right to refuse acceptance of any participant application without providing a reason. No entitlement to registration may therefore be assumed.
After completing the registration online, a prospective participant will receive an e-mail with a request to confirm the e-mail address
Fundacja Industrial, 63/25 Zaolziańska St., 93–539 Łódź, Bank account: IBAN PL 37 1940 1076 3032 9838 0000 0000, SWIFT: AGRIPLPR (Credit Agricole), Bank transfer name: “Bilet wstępu Igrzyska Wolności 2017 dla
The Organizer does not guarantee entry to all events during Freedom Games 2017. The participants shall be admitted to the event venue on a first come first served basis.
III. Rules of Participation in Freedom Games 2017
- Participants are obliged to be well-mannered and behave appropriately during the event. Participants agree not to act in a way that may disturb conducting meetings, debates, concerts, and other events during Freedom Games 2017. The Organizer reserves the right to withdraw from Freedom Games 2017 participants who in the opinion of the Organizer violate harmonious conduct of the event and may disturb other participants or put safety of the event in danger.
- The Organizer does not provide travel and accommodation for participants (except for the cases agreed upon directly with the Organizer prior to the event).
- Participants agree to be bound by the publicity release according to which they may be photographed and/or videotaped by a representative or agent of the Organizer while participating in Freedom Games 2017 for the needs of the Organizer and /or partners of the event.
- Bringing and using laser pointers, alcohol (with the exception of alcoholic beverages purchased in the designated points of sale located in the event venue), and all illegal substances is forbidden.
- Participation is granted individually and cannot be transferred to another participant without prior agreement of the Organizer.
IV. Rights and Obligations of the Organizer
- The Organizer reserves the right to organize special events during Freedom Games 2017 during which individual invitations will be required.
- The program of the event may be modified at any point. The Organizer reserves the right to change or cancel some elements of the program.
- The Organizer reserves the right to cancel the event without notice due to circumstances beyond the control of the Organizer.
- The Organizer reserves the right to refuse admission to the event venue to some participants due to the possession of a gun, having shoes with metal toe cap or other kinds of potentially dangerous items.
- The Organizer does not guarantee entry to all events during Freedom Games 2017 due to limited space of a given venue. This applies specifically to concerts held in the 6. Dzielnica club. In such a case participants shall be admitted to the venue of the event on a first come first served basis.